Thursday, May 21, 2009

Scuttling Navi'


It looks to me that Navi will be scuttled. I am fairly certain of that. My guess is that more and more toxic assets will be dumped into Navi and that it will go bye-bye



Well, we just found out why it is a "Bad Asset" and I have just decided that someone was being untruthful....

It turns out that it was Navi......sucking up a troubled asset to protect Affy. 
Why? Navi is now getting sued for 75 million due to patent infringement. To look at the case, you can read about it at Justia

Why would you buy a lab which could be and has already been proven to be subject of a lawsuit?

Navi is a pawn and I feel bad for their employees. Man were they suckered. Listen employees of Navi, if you want to make a real company, give me a call......

I wonder how many startups are designed for failure. This is just a huge shell game with really rich people.......VCs have multiple start ups so that they can protect their other real investments....

Just like the ThunderDome.......2 men enter, 1 man leaves.....


The Sherpa Says: If Navi lives for another year it will be to protect the investment of VCs other investments.....Sorry it had to come to that, but hey, that's business.....Now the real question lingers......When Navi goes, who will own the computerized records of its research participants or its customers?

No comments: