Monday, June 25, 2007

2 months 3000 visitors!!!!!!

Thank you to everyone who picked up my slack on Sunday. I was unable to post the Medicine 2.0 Carnival because of an illness in the family :(

I would like to tell you how excited I am that I have reached 3000 sets of eyes. I am so invigorated by this whole process of blogging. I love educating the public and physicians and this blog is a labor of love. so thank you to all the readers out there.

Lastly I would like to draw attention to an amazing film director and radio talk show host Kathleen Slattery-Moschkau . She has just produced a new documentary to the medical community called PERx…it is available for viewing via the site www.perxinfo.org The film features internationally renowned experts from Harvard and other orgs. In a short time, continuing education credits will also be available to viewers and the film is also available to the general public. All for free (in order to watch the film, click on “educational modules”)

It is an amazing documentary. She has done others including Side Effects the movie with Grey's Anatomy start Katherine Heigl

Please take the time to watch this documentary as well as Side effects. You will be amazed at what you see.

Take Care
-The Sherpa

3 comments:

Ricardo said...

Congrats on the 3k visits. That number will certainly grow exponentially over the months.

Keep up the good work.

Berci Meskó said...

That's right! 3k is just the first part of your journey, dear Sherpa. :)

Many more readers will come as you still struggle to provide quality content. This process is automatic.

Go on!

Steve Murphy MD said...

Thank you so much for the well wishes guys. I am excited for the next 3000 posts!!!
-Steve